The Garden Mart Warranty
Our warranty covers most shrubs and trees for a period of one year from the date of purchase on your register receipt. An In-Store credit will be issued at the purchase price upon approval of our horticulturist. Any plant purchased with a discount of 40% or more will not be covered under warranty. This warranty also will exclude any of the following:
* ANY weather related conditions (ex. Tornado, High Wind Damage)
* Owner Neglect
* Due to weather and different "budding out" times, no replacements will be made prior to May 31st
* Warranty voided due to wildlife destruction
All stock leaves The Garden Mart in a viable condition. We are happy to educate our customers on the care of the plant and will do our best to answer any questions/concerns that you may have. Please call us at (262)363-5252.
CUSTOMER MUST PROVIDE THE ORIGINAL RECEIPT FOR ANY WARRANTY CONSIDERATION. THIS IS A ONE-TIME ONLY PLANT REPLACEMENT AND ONCE REPLACED THE NEW PLANT WILL NOT BE COVERED BY ANY WARRANTY.
* Do Not Bring Shrub/Tree to the store
* Do Not Remove Shrub/Tree Prior To Horticultural Review
* Pictures: at least 1 close-up of several branches AND at least 1 picture of entire plant
Submit all pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Call The Garden Mart to arrange time for picture review and consultation with our resident Horticulturalist.
Plant Material Not Covered By Warranty
Annuals Azalea Bulbs
Perennials Roses Houseplants
Butterfly Bush Redbuds Tropicals
Hydrangea Pond Plants Kalmia
(Endless Summer) Holly
Caryopteris Japanese Maples